The Missing Method for Guitar, Note Reading Series, Book 2: The 5th Position
Remove the guesswork. Really know your fretboard. Read beyond the open position. Take your playing to a whole new level!
This second book in the series is designed for anyone who has successfully completed any guitar method book and can read in open position. It explores the middle region of the neck, allowing you to practice reading and learning the notes in all 12 keys.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to read notes in the middle region of the neck (Frets 5-9)
- How to count and read triplet rhythms
- Tips for memorization!
- How to read in Compound Time
- Reading in minor keys, including relative minor, melodic, harmonic, and jazz-melodic minors
- The Circle of Fifths and how it’s used
Also included: A review of open position!
With clear explanations and ample practice exercises, The Missing Method for Guitar™ Note Reading Series Book 2 gives you everything you need to become fluid in playing beyond the open position!
*This is a new, expanded edition of the book originally titled The Missing Method: Reading Guitar Music Beyond the Open Position.